Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Martin von Boys like Girls über Tyson/AAR

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Vany
Admin
Admin
Vany

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1003

Martin von Boys like Girls über Tyson/AAR Empty
BeitragThema: Martin von Boys like Girls über Tyson/AAR   Martin von Boys like Girls über Tyson/AAR EmptySa Sep 05, 2009 4:21 am

Hier ist ein kleiner Bericht von Martin von der Band "Boys like Girls" über Ty und AAR Wink

Martin von Boys like Girls über Tyson/AAR Tumblr_koesgrV7bF1qzrkuqo1_500

"tyson, oh how i’ve missed thee.

it’s pretty surreal meeting up with a band that embraced you and took you out on tour when you were still in diapers…so green and scared of it all, here, in malaysia, on the other side of the world, getting ready to share a stage again, and realizing that nothing’s changed. maybe there are new records out or coming out, maybe some have different haircuts, new clothes, new tattoos, been through different life experiences…but nothing has changed. today it was as if no time has passed. almost 3 years ago, on the first day of the AAR tornado tour, i was terrified. of the huge crowd, of every move i made or word i spoke, trying so hard to not rub anyone the wrong way, scared of tyson walking around with his shirt off like he owned the place, cracking jokes to crew and stagehands, completely relaxed and in his element, controlling the room. eventually, you start to realize how normal everyone is. people in the spotlight can be intimidating, but they are all just regular people…going about their lives, living it day by day. just like anyone else. sure there might be camera flashes, fast paced insanity and extra attention, but for the most part thats just the exterior.

sometimes i need to step back to realize how many people have affected me, inspired me, and helped me grow the confidence i need to get through this crazy lifestyle. we’re playing in front of 15,000 people in a few hours, in a country we’ve never even been to. i’ve been feeling very blessed lately. at peace with myself and with the world around me. slightly spiritual. humbled.

“if you are really thankful, what do you do? you share.”
-w. clement stone"

Quelle: http://www.martinsays.com
Nach oben Nach unten

Martin von Boys like Girls über Tyson/AAR
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
 :: The Band :: Die Band allgemein-
Gehe zu: