Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Kerrang! Magazine (16.12.09)

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Vany
Admin
Admin
Vany

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1003

Kerrang! Magazine (16.12.09) Empty
BeitragThema: Kerrang! Magazine (16.12.09)   Kerrang! Magazine (16.12.09) EmptySa Dez 19, 2009 8:23 am

It’s been a rollercoaster for AAR’s resident nut bag
Kerrang! Magazine (16.12.09) 50224590.thKerrang! Magazine (16.12.09) 50224264.th

You’ve had mixed fortunes in 2009, haven’t you?

“Hell yeah, man, I’ve been shit on from a great height but I’m running around like a fucking sprite again! I broke up with my girlfriend after six years together, I nearly lost my fucking leg and we played a million amazing shows. It’s just been a tremendously tiring but fascinating year. It was probably the most incredible, amazing and yet terrible year of my life. And life is a journey and my new thing is, everything happens for a reason. I think someone was trying to shut my ass down when I fucked my leg up. I was testing the limits of the human body for a while there and it was like someone just said ´Not anymore,you fucker´.”

Did you try anything new this year?
“I went vegetarian. I’m finding it easy enough but still taking a lot of supplements to tide me over. I love it, though. I sleep like a champion now and find that I can focus a lot better than I ever could before.”

What was the funniest thing that happend to you this year?
There was a moment on the Bling 182 tour when I dressed up as Peewee Herman backstage. Seeing how much I made [Fall Out Boy mainman] Pete Wentz and [Blink bassist] Mark Hoppus feel uncomfortable was one of the funniest things ever. The looks on their faces was priceless. I wish someone had a picture of it because it was hell of an image. I think maybe it stirred something in those boys!”

You told us you were on the lookout for a new muse recently. How has the search been going?
"Well, so far, there have been quite a few Mrs Wrongs, that's for sure! I've found a couple of new muses but they have just been fucking poison! But I think our next record will be all about the poison. I'm going to write about what it's like to embrace the poison of life..."'

Single .... it’s cracked up to ... ?

“Nah, dude. Meeting women with substance is fucking impossible. I’m over looking for girls, man. At this point in my life, I’ve learned that it’s easier to have a relationship with myself than to try to keep up with somebody who wants the whole domesticated bliss shit. My advice is ´Dudes, don’t close up shop if you’re still in your 20s’. You’re a fucking idiot if you do and that’s from the heart and my own experience.”

Did you get yourself into any trouble this year?
“Way too much to remember. The other night we were out drinking and this guy was determined to pick a fight with me for some reason. He came up to me all huffing and puffing with his chest out and said ´I’m going to roll you,bitch.´ So I’m , like, ´What does roll you mean?´,but he just repeated it. So I turned around, pulled my pants down, bent over and said, ´Take me then,bitch´! He freaked out and ran off immediately. Though guys was afraid of my exposed butt-cheeks.”

Er,nice! Anything special planned for christmas?
“ I cancelled Christmas this year. This year it’s called Missmas.”

Why, what’s up?
“ I just don’t wanna celebrate it. I called my family and apologised so I’m inviting all the misfits I know to come over to my house instead. We’re just going to party and make Santa feel really upset. Firstly, we’re going to bury this teddy bear that I made for my former significant other, then we’re going to start drinking and raise hell. Then we’ll probably round the night off with some fun bedroom gymnastics.”

What about New Year’s eve – you’ve got to celebrate that, at least?

“Actually, I’m hosting a huge New Years’s party. I’m buying a bunch of furniture and throwing it on the beach so we can drink and make merry as the ocean rolls and trashes around into 2010.”

What have AAR got planned for 2010?
“We’ve got a whole bunch of shit planned, I can’t even remember it all. I know we’re doing a song for the Tim Burton Alice In Wonderland movie, which should be pretty cool. After that we’re going to write a new record and try to get it out before summer. So get ready for the first quick release from The All-American Rejects! Ooooh, I like the way those words sound...”

Eine Übersetzung wird es auch irgendwann geben. Und sorry,dass eine Frage nicht vollständig ist,aber ich kann das leider nicht lesen <.<
Nach oben Nach unten

Kerrang! Magazine (16.12.09)
Seite 1 von 1